Blog Review #1: interesting blogs to take a look at

I always love to look at similar blogs to get inspiration. I have several friends and family members who create blogs and I also love to check out blogs of people I don’t know. It is interesting to see what they post on a weekly basis. I like to update my blog weekly and most of the time it is specific to my style and attitude or things I am going through. I admire people who stick to one topic and create an amazing focussed blog. It is interesting to see people get creative with the same topic.

I evaluated three blogs with similar style’s that I believe are very interesting.

Samantha’s blog is very interesting because she uses her career goals to create a well-planned blog. She is desiring to be a broadcast journalist and hopes to continue her career after college. It is nice to see someone doing something similar to what I want to do. I like how she has her reporter reel and several journalistic works on her blog. This inspires me to continue in my career and know my peers are doing the same.

Daniela’s blog is very similar to mine because it discusses issues that young adults and college students deal with. Her focus is very much on the struggles college students face and gives tips and advice on how to make life easier in college. My favorite post of hers is about managing a job in college. My parents are very willing to take care of my expenses during college and I haven’t had to get a job. They want me to focus on my school during this time. But I admire people who work and do college at the same time. These people are very driven and excel very much.

Amanda’s blog stands out to me because she is very interested in music. She uses her skills and talents to demonstrate things that might be interesting to likeminded people. The music-aspect is great because she really seems inspired by what she does. It is wonderful to see people using their skills to teach other people and help them learn. I also love the fact that she posts fitness information. It is always interesting to read about fitness information, that is something I always look for when searching for blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts