Blog Review #2:

These blogs that I will be reviewing are different to my style but are also very unique.

Shelby’s blog focuses on mainly sports aspects in broadcast journalism. If you want to learn more about sports and (some news) go check out Shelby’s blog. She is very great at telling stories and definitely loves what she does! Sports isn’t something that I’d necessarily look at a blog for personally but it is definitely very popular.

Lauren’s blog also focuses on sports. It is very interesting because she posts and shares pictures mainly about Gator Softball. For all you softball fans out there, this is a great blog to check out. I think this would be a difficult topic to tackles because it is a very narrow focus. It is hard to always find content about one topic but Lauren seems very interested in softball and talks about it well.

Julianna’s blog is focused on her work as a reporter/journalist but also entertainment. It is interesting to see her incorporate both topics and several other things. She also posted a book review that I enjoyed reading. It is very helpful to read book reviews because they are very honest and help me choose my next read!

Comments

Popular Posts