Hello!

My name is Nicolette Perdomo and I am currently a senior at the University of Florida studying telecommunications - news. I love to know about people and tell stories. I transferred to UF last fall and at first it was very difficult to transition to a new place. However, I have made Gainesville my home and have become very comfortable and have fallen in love with the community.

I want this blog to be about Gainesville. Transitioning to UF and coming to Gainesville can be very difficult so I would like to use this blog to share tips about school from freshman to senior year and about things to do in Gainesville and the area surrounding it from food, activities, stores, etc. I hope this blog allows you to feel more comfortable here in Gainesville and at UF. I also hope you can find many good things about living here. I wanted to create this blog to help someone new in the Gainesville community become more comfortable here and less homesick!

To see what I’m up to in the news world of Gainesville, here is my
Twitter:

https://twitter.com/NickiPerdomo

Here is a picture of me as a baby with my parents at my first gator game. Both of my parents are alumni of the University of Florida. So, of course I had to go to college here also.

Go Gators!

Comments

Popular Posts